Fresh Has Always Been Better!
Neese’s Sausage in Tart Shells
- 1 lb. Hot Neese’s Sausage
- 8 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese
- 4 boxes Athens Miniature Phylo Tart Shells (15 per box)
- 4 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook sausage in frying pan and crumble into small pieces. Drain well.
- Place sausage and cream cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Fill tart shells with about 1 tsp. of sausage and cream cheese mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Cook according to tart box directions.
- Serve immediately.
Neese’s country sausage has been a staple in cooking since I was a child. From recipes inspired by my mother to new creations on my own, there is no other sausage like neese’s sausage.
Neese’s is the only sausage I use when making sausage balls during the holidays! They just wouldn’t be the same with any other brand.
Neese’s bacon and sausage are definitely a part of our Saturday morning family breakfast. They have a quality product and it always tastes great!
We love Neese! I was raised with Neese's sausage, bacon and liver pudding in my parents home! The only brand my wife and I purchase for sausage and bacon is Neese's. We can’t wait for the online store!
My parents have always had a soft spot for Neese’s Liver Pudding, but I prefer their Hot Sausage. It’s versatile, perfectly seasoned, and the quality is unbeatable.
As a former airport security screener I can attest to the fact that Neese products were, more often than not, included in the carry on bags of many out of town passengers! They raved about having to take the liver pudding and hot sausage home and how they wished it was available in their home towns!!
Sure was glad to see you guys are going to have online ordering. Now I don't have to wait until I get to North Carolina for my liver puddin' fix!
Out of all the things in life one can be disappointed by, this is not one of them. Always as good as you remember it, always quality.