Fresh Has Always Been Better!
Created by Rice Neese
- 2 pounds Neese's Hot Sausage
- 2 Cans Kidney Beans
- 2 Cans Original Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Can Tomato Paste
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Serrano Peppers
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- Dice onion, green bell pepper, and serrano peppers to desired size. We diced ours at about half an inch.
- Over medium high heat, cook and crumble the hot sausage in a deep pan or pot.
- Once the sausage is cooked through, reduce to medium heat and add the diced peppers and onions to the pan. Cook them until they are translucent.
- Add the cans of tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste to the cooked sausage, peppers, and onions. Then drain the beans and add them as well. Add the garlic powder and chili powder.
- Reduce to low heat and cover. Simmer until beans are soft or to desired texture, about 2 hours.
- Serve when hot or store overnight to allow flavors to develop.
Neese’s country sausage has been a staple in cooking since I was a child. From recipes inspired by my mother to new creations on my own, there is no other sausage like neese’s sausage.
Neese’s is the only sausage I use when making sausage balls during the holidays! They just wouldn’t be the same with any other brand.
Neese’s bacon and sausage are definitely a part of our Saturday morning family breakfast. They have a quality product and it always tastes great!
We love Neese! I was raised with Neese's sausage, bacon and liver pudding in my parents home! The only brand my wife and I purchase for sausage and bacon is Neese's. We can’t wait for the online store!
My parents have always had a soft spot for Neese’s Liver Pudding, but I prefer their Hot Sausage. It’s versatile, perfectly seasoned, and the quality is unbeatable.
As a former airport security screener I can attest to the fact that Neese products were, more often than not, included in the carry on bags of many out of town passengers! They raved about having to take the liver pudding and hot sausage home and how they wished it was available in their home towns!!
Sure was glad to see you guys are going to have online ordering. Now I don't have to wait until I get to North Carolina for my liver puddin' fix!
Out of all the things in life one can be disappointed by, this is not one of them. Always as good as you remember it, always quality.